Hi,

I have created a "filter page" for a table.
The filter page is getting its filtering params from a simple form
located at the beginning of the page.

My problem is that when the results have several pages, when I use the
paginating, it doesn't pass the form params to the page.

I know that I can pass the page vars to the paginator by using "$this-
>Paginator->options"
My question is:
Does anyone know a way to pass the form vars directly as the form vars
and not as page vars?

(I mean, when clicking page 4 than it will submit the same form which
was submitted in page 1 but will show results of page 4)

Thanks in advance,
Ravid

their CakePHP related questions.