Team,

        Maybe I didn't explain the issue,

        In CakePHP 1.2.8, the cookie expires when I exit the browser, even if I
didn't logout.
        in CakePHP 1.2.8, if I want to store the user information, then I need
to store them manually, then I need to load them, of course after encrypting
the username and password.

        in CakePHP 1.3.5 the Cookies will be valid for few days, unless the
user logout by him self.
        Now 1.3.5, if the user used a public computer, then he closed the
browser without logging in, then the website will log him in automatically.

        Is there anywhere I need to tell the session to make the cookies
expires when I exit the browser?
        I really don't want the browser to remember the login data, unless the
user choose that from the remember me checkbox.

Thanks Team, and I really appreciate your help.