So I have a site im building for myself so im just building it live on the
server. Now no one can login or see anything other than the login screen.I
am the only user and I deny everything with Auth (other than login / logout
).

So that being said I was curious to google the site and sure enough site
login page comes up yet other results show /password/error/script

Click on that link and I get to a page which has my Opps! Error message in
the site layout so its getting the view rendered from Cake. Yet I have no
error/script function or page?

 I added a print_r  $this->params['controller'] in app_controller to see
what controller it was coming from but no clue. Searched for an script.ctp
file, nothing.

Another weird thing is I havecore.php  debug set at 0 so the login page does
not show the footer cake session / sql but on the password/error/script the
full dump is there.

So far I have check routes.php and nothing there. No script.ctp just not
sure if there is a bug or simply over looked something. Any ideas would be
great to help me track this down.

Dave

their CakePHP related questions.