Hello, I've been using CakePHP for about a year. It's been nearly
perfect except...

I've been having nearly this exact same problem for months, and it's
driving me batty.

On my system I can reproduce this bug consistently. It seems to affect
Model->find('first') with multiple conditions. For me it never occurs
until at least 130,000 iterations (currently at exactly the 131,677'th
record) in a database of 263,724 records. I'm currently paring down to
the minimum code that will reproduce this bug.

their CakePHP related questions.