From: Lord_JABA [mailto:lordj...@gmail.com]
Sent: December-13-10 5:48 PM
To: CakePHP
Subject: Why Sanitize::stripTags not working in controller index() function;

I want to get rid of div tags in data from rss just before i send it
to view.
I'm trying do this that way:
function index(){
                $this->data=Sanitize::stripTags($this->data, 'div');
                $this->set('gnews',  $this->paginate('GoogleNews') );
        }
and that way:
function index(){
                Sanitize::stripTags($this->data, 'div');
                $this->set('gnews',  $this->paginate('GoogleNews') );
        }
but I'm still getting:
from<?php debug($gnews)?>

What mistake I'm making??