No problem cricket. I appreciates all the responses. (Miles and Tilen
too)

The first thing I tried was to redirect but this has its own problems.
$this->data was no longer available after the redirect, meaning it was
empty. It also caused problems with AuthComponent because function
beforeFilter() will allow access to the form action only if the
HTTP_REFERER is the form page. The solution that works for now is I
moved the form to the same controller as the form action, which is :
array('controller' => 'contact_requests', 'action' => 'index'). Maybe
having the form on the pages controller was the source of the problem,
but I don't understand why this should be an issue.

On Dec 20, 5:19 pm, cricket <zijn.digi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 20, 2010 at 3:37 PM, Miles J <mileswjohn...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > @Cricket - Since when is that possible? I know you can use action as a
> > parameter, but if you want to define a full route, you must use url.

> Since I made it up, apparently. You're right. I wasn't thinking about
> that clearly. Sorry, georgeman.

their CakePHP related questions.