I should explain a bit better....

What i'm trying to do is allow the administrator of the site to manage the
URL structure, without having to expose them to the routes file which would
require programming experience or basic understanding of how the router
works to operate.

The Admin would decide what sections they want in their site (by creating
"nodes"), and the nodes would then have resources which could be any
controller/action combination.

so assume you have a gallery controller, with a view action and an integer
as a parameter for a gallery...the output URL would be /gallaries/view/1 for
arguments sake.

The site Admin might want the gallery to appear under a "services" node, and
be named "products"

The admin creates the services node, choses to add content, choses the
content type of "gallery", uploads their files and what not, then names the
gallery "products" under the "services" node.

The gallery would then be accessed from /nodes/view/services/products, which
i would collapse with routes down to /services/products

They could then chose to add an article about the services they offer,
called "index"

the result would be:
/services/products ---> calls controller galleries, action view, parameter 1
/services/ ----> calls controller articles, action view, parameter 1

I know all this can be achieved directly through routes, but i'm trying to
offer it in a form, in an easy to manage system so you don't need to be a
routing expert to logically structure you site map.