OK, I downloaded the plugin, placed it in app/plugins/api_generator,
and run the installation tutorial. The two tables have been created
and populated with some stuff. But now I don't know how to open the
API. I guess I have to open myapp.localhost/api_classes or something,
but this is not found.

Thanks for any hints pointing me to the right direction. :-)