The Problem is the redirecting a page over the php header() function.
This just works, if there is absolutly NO output send. CakePHP uses
the header-redirect for redirecting between the controller actions. So
if you have an output e.g. with debug() you will get the information,
that no redirecting is possible.

More information about header() function:
http://php.net/manual/en/function.header.php

On 10 Jan., 12:39, Deepak <test05041...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Warning (2): Cannot modify header information - headers already sent
> by (output started at C:\xampp\htdocs\todo\app\models\post.php:9) [CORE
> \cake\libs\controller\controller.php, line 742]
> Code | Context
>
> $status =       "Location:http://localhost/todo/posts";
>
> header - [internal], line ??
> Controller::header() - CORE\cake\libs\controller\controller.php, line
> 742
> Controller::redirect() - CORE\cake\libs\controller\controller.php,
> line 721
> PostsController::delete() - APP\controllers\posts_controller.php, line
> 64
> Dispatcher::_invoke() - CORE\cake\dispatcher.php, line 204
> Dispatcher::dispatch() - CORE\cake\dispatcher.php, line 171
> [main] - APP\webroot\index.php, line 85
>
> please help me as i want to finish it of as early as possible.

their CakePHP related questions.