hey,

I have comments table :
[ id , post_id, parent_id, lft, rght ]

when I want to select data I select with threaded option limit by
post_id, and indeed I can see the tree for the certain post

but in the comments table it seems like I have one tree for all
comments, so every time I do MoveUp,MoveDown etc... all the comments
table been manipulated and not only the certain post tree as I want.

In addition, it's take longer to manipulate branch on tree with 50000
rows ( when no limit by post_id ) vs manipulate branch to small tree
when limit by post_id.

How can I separate the comments table to several trees, which tree
under his post_id ?

tnx, I'm really stuck on it.

Gil.

their CakePHP related questions.