Hi Guys, ...
How you all doinnnnnnnn... Have a ???
How can I display page views,...
I have a table and a field called "views" and I want it to increment
by 1 (one) every time is specific page accessed.
Here is my videos table:

id      int(11)         UNSIGNED        No              auto_increment
        user_id int(11)                 Yes     NULL
        category_id     int(11)                 Yes     NULL
        name    varchar(120)    latin1_swedish_ci               No
        description     text    latin1_swedish_ci               Yes     NULL
        embed_code      text    latin1_swedish_ci               Yes     NULL
        video_thumb     text    latin1_swedish_ci               Yes     NULL
        views   int(11)                 No      0
        comments        int(11)                 No      0
        last_comment    datetime                        Yes     NULL
        featured        int(1)          UNSIGNED        No      0
        privacy int(1)          UNSIGNED        No      0
        created datetime                        No      0000-00-00 00:00:00
        favorites       int(1)          UNSIGNED        No      0
        spotlights

Thanks
Chris

their CakePHP related questions.