I have made join_table models for ones that did not have any and set the db
to use for the join_models that I had existing,  but no matter what even
when specified to use

 var $useDbConfig = 'default';

or

var $useDbConfig = 'resources'; it will not find the table.

Cleared cache. Both $useDbConfig are set correct as they work for other
models.

!!  WEIRD THING !!

I noticed that by default leaving the model untouched with no var
$useDbConfig  as long as the join_table is in the same db as the first name
of the join it works fine.

Example: categories_posts (categories is in resources db, posts is in
default db) as long as I place categories_posts in same db as categories all
is fine. Move it to default where I want it and I get missing table. Since
convention prevents me from renaming the table (C befoe P alphabetically)
whats wrong here?

Anyone come across this?

Suggestions?

Thanks,