the only alternative path i can see is to make hundreds of
controllers, each with his own specific model.
this will lead to hundreds of controllers.

Right now i'm acting this way:
- i use the standard Cake ACL to prevent unwanted page views.
- i added an "Authorization" model, with HABTM relationship to User
model (and vice-versa)
- i added a Vendor class named "CheckAuthorizations", loaded in both
AppController and AppModel's constructors. This class checks if
there's any coincidence between the current logged user and the
requested authorization code (authorization_id), by fetching data from
Authorizations_Users (the HABTM join model).
- Authorization request are done this way:
$this->CheckAuthorization->check([AUTHCODE])
or
$this->CheckAuthorization->require([AUTHCODE])

Any advice?