Hi
I am working on implementing file upload functionality in my site, I
have a table called users which contains user's login information.
I want to have another table my_files with the following fields in
which I can store the file uploaded by the user.

`id`, `name`, `created`, `modified'

My database.php file has this:

<?php
class DATABASE_CONFIG
{
   var $default = array('driver'   => 'mysql',
                        'connect'  => 'mysql_pconnect',
                        'host'     => 'localhost',
                        'login'    => 'root',
                        'password' => 'root',
                        'database' => 'users' );
}
?>

I want to know how should I include this new table in my code and use
it to save the uploaded file and its information.

This is my view file for upload option(upload.ctp):

<?php
    echo $form->create('User', array('action' => 'upload', 'type' =>
'file'));
    echo $form->file('File');
    echo $form->submit('Upload');
    echo $form->end();
?>

This is my only model file:
<?php
class User extends AppModel
{
  var $name = 'User';
  var $otherDB='my_files';
  var $validate = array(
    'username' => array(
    'rule' => 'isUnique',
    'message' => 'Username not available'
    ),
    'password' => array(
    'rule' => array('minLength',8),
    'message' => 'Minimum length is 8'
    ),
    'email' => array(
    'rule' =>  array('email',true),
    'message' => 'Enter valid email address'
    )
  );

}
?>

I have nothing for upload in the controller.

I have read previous posts about using multiple tables but could
really understand because of my limited knowledge in php/cake.
Thanks