Sorry for being brief. The error is described in the stackoverflow link.

Notice (8): Undefined property: View::$Html [APP\views\posts\index.ctp, line 27]

Here is the line:

echo $this->Html->link($post['Post']['title'], array('controller' =>
'posts', 'action' => 'view', $post['Post']['id']));

I guess it doesnt load the HtmlHelper to View::$Html but instead to global
variable $html?