Stop relying on these useless results. If you look @ what was done you would
never create an application this way. And I have already notified him that
his test for CakePHP are not on level with the other apps.

Sessions are started
3 helpers are loaded
1 component is loaded

Sessions being created on each request is going to show it slow in a test
like this alone. AFAIK none of the other frameworks are using these.

His git repo does not have the tmp directory either, without this and debug
set to 0 CakePHP will still run but will not perform correctly.

Want true results, build the same app on each and let people who know what
they are doing build those apps.

When I started this project and people started posting results like this I
tried to get each development team to agree on creating the same app to be
tested. None would agree so I left it and never looked back.

--
Larry E. Masters