Hey,

I ran into a strange problem today: I created a shell as a cronjob to
send statistic emails. After some trouble I managed to build a working
cron which is able to send emails. This is only working on the
production server by the way, local there cannot be send emails from
the shell but I don't know why.

My problem is, when I try to instanciate a model so I can gather some
data for the cron emails, I'm immediately getting the follwing error
from the executed cron in on my production server:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting
T_OLD_FUNCTION or T_FUNCTION or T_VAR or '}' in /usr/www/users/teamel/
dev/app/models/user.php on line 32

This is happening with ALL models. I checked for linefeeds but
everything seems to be right in the models. When I execute the shell
from the command line on my local machine, there are no errors
displayed and the data is gathered correctly (I checked this by
iterating through the data and displayed it by $this->out).

Does anyone of you have an idea WHY this is happening? I think it has
to do with the production server but I'm not quite sure what I can do
about it :(

Regards,

DD