pre.code is replaced with a of list of lines of code (wrapped in ol.code)
this works for me desktop and phone too

if your not seeing things in correct formatting then you could/should open a
ticket
on cakebook project at lighthouse

http://cakephp.lighthouseapp.com/projects/43067-cookbook/tickets/bins/92296

 - S