I'm trying to execute the following command in my WorkshopController:

$this->Workshop->WorkshopDescription->delete($id);

WorkshopDescription belongs to DescriptionCategory and Workshop, which
have the underscored tables description_category and workshop. I'm
using a prefix called "cosy_".

SELECT `WorkshopDescription`.`description_category_id`,
`WorkshopDescription`.`workshop_id` FROM `cosy_workshop_descriptions`
AS `WorkshopDescription` LEFT JOIN `description_categories` AS
`DescriptionCategory` ON
(`WorkshopDescription`.`description_category_id` =
`DescriptionCategory`.`id`) LEFT JOIN `cosy_workshops` AS `Workshop`
ON (`WorkshopDescription`.`workshop_id` = `Workshop`.`id`) WHERE
`WorkshopDescription`.`id` = 1 LIMIT 1  1146: Table
'cosynt.description_categories' doesn't exist

The join to cosy_workshops is correct, but regarding the descriptions
it's description_categories instead of cosy_description_categories.
Looks like a bug, or is there something else I could have done wrong?
It only appears when deleting, not when finding.