As Cricket says post this info to lighthouse cakebook project
add all the information you can about the issue.

Screenshot should help you can upload files with the ticket
and you can open a lighthouse account with openid if you like.

Iceweasel is possibly a more unique browser (perhaps you could use
chrome/firefox - in the meantime)

if this were open to a vote I imagine it would be a landslide in favour of
the new format
IMHO it far surpasses the old format

 - S