Thank you John,

Now I have another problem:

    $this->menu = new Menu('nav');
    $this->user_menu = new Menu('user_nav');

which gives me an error:

Notice (8): Undefined property: CakeErrorController::$menu [APP/
app_controller.php, line 234]
Notice (8): Undefined property: CakeErrorController::$user_menu [APP/
app_controller.php, line 235]

Please help me with this ahh so Ican understand what is what in
here...
Thanks
chris