That isn't so; I never set modified in the data array. It is set in
/cake/libs/model.php

I know that doesn't answer the question, but this is not the right direction.

My initial thought is to create a class that extends Model that includes a
custom save function that does not set modified. How you make that trigger on a
reorder only is beyond me at this point. Someone far more experienced than me
give some better advice.

Jeremy Burns
Class Outfit

jeremybu...@classoutfit.com