The only way to price something is to:
- get the proper requirements
- make sure they are what the customer wants
- write them up and get the client to sign it off
- work out how long it will take you to do it
- double it (because you always underestimate)
- make sure the customer agrees that the time and price will rise if they make
changes
- decide how much each of your hours is worth
- multiply the hours by the hourly rate
- hold your breath while you give the number to your client
- get half the money up front
- get a proper contract between you signed
- instruct a lawyer now because clients like to hold out on payment

Jeremy Burns
Class Outfit

jeremybu...@classoutfit.com
http://www.classoutfit.com