HI everyone, I'm just starting with cake and that's my first post in this
forum.
I have been having the help of a friend that works with a cake but I
couldn't find the right way to see the SQL generated by cake.

In order to learn it better and understand how it makes SQL and why theres
some troubles sometimes.

So I would like to know how do I check every INSERT, UPDATE and SELECTs that
cake does.
which method do I have to use, where it should be placed and thing like that

I'm using the cake default layout in order to check the SELECTS but I would
like to see the other as well...