Greetings all,
I was wondering if someone could point me to a more detailed description
of the XML Helper and how to produce a desired xml file from a php
array.

I've gone through the following documentation
http://book.cakephp.org/view/1485/Xml
http://book.cakephp.org/view/1473/XML
http://book.cakephp.org/view/1238/REST

Even found this external link, which I thought to be the most useful
http://www.ninjacodermonkey.co.uk/2010/11/cakephp-array-to-xml-from-within-controller/

Essentially, what I'd like to know some more about is whether the xml
helper allows you to do things like add tag ids. Also, if there were any
more resources out there that others had come accross on how the php
arrays should be structured etc.

Let me know.

Regards,
Mmm