i can't get it workig the console. Everytime i typed in "cake -app /
home/myaccount/public_html/dev/app" it just gives me to error saying
like the following

my app folder is "/home/myaccount/public_html/dev/app". However I am
not sure about "working" directory seems
like as I change the -app path it changes.

Welcome to CakePHP v1.2.8 Console
Current Paths:
 -app: app
 -working: /home/myaccount/public_html/dev/app
 -root: /home/myaccount/public_html/dev
 -core: /home/myaccount/public_html/dev

Changing Paths:
your working path should be the same as your application path
to change your path use the '-app' param.
Example: -app relative/path/to/myapp or -app /absolute/path/to/myapp

Available Shells:

 APP/vendors/shells:
         - none

 ROOT/vendors/shells:
         - none

 CORE/console/libs:
         acl
         api
         bake
         console
         i18n
         schema
         testsuite

To run a command, type 'cake shell_name [args]'
To get help on a specific command, type 'cake shell_name help'
root@host [~]#