Hi,

array("action" =>"index") Is an associative array in php, it has not more
deeper
sense then, it is just an associative array in php,and ("action" =>"index"
is a *key => value* pairs)
For more understanding about this you should go through Array topic in php
official site. and it's link is
http://php.net/manual/en/language.types.array.php

Thanks
jitendra