Hi,

I have a membership app where members has many payments.
In my member controller => action 'listpayments' I have a function
where I create a list of all members and their payments based on
certain filters.

At a certain point of time, I have a list of due payments which I want
to transfer now to my member controller but another action called 'do
something else'

As I have made so many "calculating work" before, I do not want to
repeat myself... to get the final due payments again to continue my
way in my app.

Should I store my array in a session?
Or how can I keep the data produced in function listpayments() to have
them also available in function dosomethigelse()?

Please help!!