Hi,

I'm new on cakephp 1.3.7 and i want to access a sqlite3 db.
So i take a look to datasources plugins (https://github.com/cakephp/
datasources/) that support this kind of database.

I unzip it under app/plugins/datasources, and i configure my database
under database.php :
class DATABASE_CONFIG {

        var $default = array(
                'driver' => 'Datasources.DboSqlite3',
                'host' => '',
                'port' => '',
                'login' => '',
                'password' => '',
                'database' => '/var/www/discofy/discotify.db/',
                'schema' => '',
                'prefix' => '',
                'encoding' => ''
);
}

But when i go to cakephp start page , i have :

Your database configuration file is present.
Cake is NOT able to connect to the database.

Any idea to help me ? the readme file isn't enought explicit to help
me as i'm a newbie.