Hi everyone,

I am now using David Persson's media plugin to handle the ajax upload
now.

But the upload form only shows the file type input, like

<?php

                echo $form->create('Gallery', array('type' => 'file'));

                echo $form->input('file', array('type' => 'file', 'label' =>
false,
'class' => 'imageUpload'));

                echo $form->end();

?>

What if I want to add more fields, like the title of the photo or some
description to add to my image table in db? I have added $form-
>input('title'), but it doesn't show up at all.

Anyone had experience using this plugin? How to customise this?

Thank you very much!!