Hi everyone,

I was wondering if you could help me with this strange ordering issue.
I have a list of posts and I want to order them by date created,
however, I want to have "featured" posts show up in the list BEFORE
the unfeatured posts. Essentially, it would be any post that is
featured, ordered by date created, then followed by unfeatured posts
ordered by date created. I have a list of the IDs of the posts that
are featured.

How would I go about using this list of featured ids to do this
ordering in my find query?

Thanks!