Hey,

i also want to start a project with cakephp. I use cakephp for some
time but only in smaller projects. The next project is alot bigger and
serious, so I want to write test for my code. When I now start writing
test for 1.3.7 i have to use simpletest which will be no more suppoert
in the 2.0 branch. I read that the migration from simpletest to
phpunit can be painfull..

Whats is your opinion on that?