Hey,

I just can't figure this out, but I need a find for fetching all
records that were created "this week" or "last week".

To clarify this, I'm running a cronjob every sunday and create some
reports for each user. I need to find every record that was created
within the ending week. When the cronjob is running sunday evening, it
should fetch all data from the week from monday till the sunday the
cron job is running.

Is there any chance doing this in a normal Cake find? I think with an
SQL statement this one is not so difficult but I really hate having
straight SQL statements within my cake applications.

So if anyone would have a simple example for this, I would be ver
happy!

Regards,

DD