I have not seen or found anything but is there a way to route::SSL links? An
option in the html->link(link, array( ssl => true)) or anything like that?
Click "login" which needs ssl but if your on a non ssl page how do you force
it without redirect?

Some links need to be ssl where some do not. I have seen a lot of forceSSL
functions:: read location if not https redirect to https// $this->here type
set up.

Has anyone seen a good component for SSL (google just gives me 2007 older
ones that I could find samples of and nothing that seemed quite promising)

Tips / tricks?

Thanks guy