In the 1.3.7 release announcement, we announced the possible move to
sphinx + git for documentation.  The following experiments have turned
up promising results, and the temporary repository contains functional
documentation, that still needs some improvement.

One of the improvements that needs to occur is a restructuring of the
documentation.  The current structure of the cookbook, often confuses
both new and experienced developers, as its not the most logical or
best planned layout for the documentation.

We've hashed out what we think would be a better structure, but since
the community uses the documentation far more than we do, we want your
opinions on how a new book should be structured.

https://github.com/markstory/cakebook-experiment/wiki/alternate-structure

If you have the time look over the above link, and reply with any
comments or alarm bells about this structure, or any glaring omissions
that should be included.

-Mark