> Oh, my bad. I found it already in the manual. Sorry.

Back again. I'm in trouble.
I still dont make it. May someone guide me?

My Controller
====================
class ArosAcosController extends AppController {

        var $name = 'aros_acos';

        function index() {
                $this->ArosAcos->recursive = -1;
                $this->set('aros_acos', $this->ArosAcos->find('all'));
===================

MyModel
===================
<?php
class ArosAcos extends AppModel {
        var $name = 'ArosAcos';
        $options['joins'] = array(
                                        array('table' => 'aros_acos',
                                                'alias' => 'ArosAcos',
                                                'type' => 'INNER',
                                                'conditions' => array(
                                                'ArosAcos.acos_id = acos.id',
                                                )
                                        ));
}
?>

It gives me error :
Call to undefined method stdClass::find() in
D:\_\www\bread\app\controllers\aros_acos_controller.php on line 8

--
Regards,,,
mastanto