Thanks !

I have made on paper the model of DB. Every poll will have it's questions
and answers in 2 different tables (2 tables for all polls), and every answer
will have the poll and specific question to which is answered so that part
is covered.

Although it has now came to my mind, that I will actually be making a lot
more inserts having in mind that I will have to save each answer separately
for the poll... Do you think it can make a problem, or is it OK solution ?
Does this type of traffic makes problems to databases

All the best,
Miloš Vučinić