I'm trying to add the CakeDC users plugin to my site. I've been postponing
adding user login functionality, knowing I'd want to use this plugin.

I've put the latest versions of the users, search and utils plugins into the
plugins folder. I moved aside my existing users table, user model, users view,
and users controller, which didn't have much in them. I let the plugin create
its own users and details tables, using the schema shell.

Accessing www.example.com/users shows me the plugin's list of users page,
empty. There's a New User button which, when clicked, loads
www.example.com/users/users/add, which says:

Error: The action add is not defined in controller UsersController

Error: Create UsersController::add() in file:
app/controllers/users_controller.php.

I'm not understanding why this isn't just working.