Hello CakePHP,

Trying to implement a CouchDB datasource and to closely follow the
CakePHP guidelines,
I'm in a trick situation :

When saving a new record, it's required to have the fields matching
the schema :
https://github.com/cakephp/cakephp/blob/master/cake/libs/model/model.php#L1308
So, i put a $_schema in my model to match what i want to save.

The problem is that this schema is automatically reseted to "array()"
at initialization :
https://github.com/cakephp/cakephp/blob/master/cake/libs/model/model.php#L776

Even when removing the "listSources" method from my Datasource, it's
still reseted because of the test "$db-
>isInterfaceSupported('listSources')"  :
In fact my datasource extends "Datasource" (i think it's required)
which have it's own "listSources" method for caching children ones.

So I would like to ask : is this Datasource->listSources method is
compatible with per-Model defined schemas ? or am I doing wrong ?

--
Clément