Actually - he asked for http basic digest authentication. Meaning all
of his "protected" pages will pop up the browser credential window
instead of the html form based login that auth promotes. Before you
criticize the poster for "making zero sense" and not having "read your
own question" maybe you should re-read the question once prior to
inserting your foot into your mouth..