From: cake-php@googlegroups.com [mailto:cake-php@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of heohni
Sent: Thursday, April 07, 2011 12:15 PM
To: CakePHP
Subject: Re: Paginate an array?

Hi,

I need to push this up, I still get in trouble with it.

I select all my members with a find call:
$getMembers = $this->Member->find('all', $findoptions);

Then I loop through and make some checks and calculating stuff.
At a certain point I am even deleting rows out of the array and do
some sorting and re-arrangment stuff.
After all, I want to give the $getMembers array to the view and I want
to paginate it.
All my data is finally stored in $getMembers.

What can I do to pagine through the $getMembers Array?

Thanks!!

On 1 Apr., 18:33, "Krissy Masters" <naked.cake.ba...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Something like:
>
> $this->paginate = $this->Model->__customPaging( $my_conditions);//function
> just like any other find to return an array of data
> $this->set( 'query',  $this->paginate( 'Model' ) );

Behalf

Tutorialshttp://tv.cakephp.org

athttp://groups.google.com/group/cake-php