I think the best subject that could be approached is the current state
of development
of version 2.0 of cakephp... what can we expect?
experiments that mark the story is making using Sphinx to generate
documentation in various formats, what is your intention

2011/4/8 Larry E. Masters <php...@gmail.com>

> All the people on this list and not one person has suggestions what they
> would like to see the core development discuss live?
>
> --
> Larry E. Masters
>

> On Thu, Apr 7, 2011 at 1:35 AM, Larry E. Masters <php...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Some of you may not be aware that we relaunched the CakePHP Live site
>> recently. We had 1 live broadcast just before leaving on our tour and plan
>> to do these more often. There will be a list on http://live.cakephp.orgsoon
>> with upcoming dates and topics. I would also like everyone to respond
>> to this thread with topics they would like to see us discuss on these live
>> video streams.
>>
>> --
>> Larry E. Masters
>>

>  --
> Our newest site for the community: CakePHP Video Tutorials
> http://tv.cakephp.org
> Check out the new CakePHP Questions site http://ask.cakephp.org and help
> others with their CakePHP related questions.

*Vitor Pacheco*
*71 8626-7909
71 3378-5778
**71 3287-3475***