Hello all,

due to some specific needs for my app with respect to Acl, I have
extended the DbAcl class which resides in cake/libs/controllers/
components/acl.php :

MyDbAcl extends DbAcl { //lots of code }

I do not want this code to reside in the above file, because it is
application specific, and therefore has no place in the cake
libraries. The problem is, however, in core.php, I have to specify
which class to use in the following manner:

Configure::write('Acl.classname', 'MyDbAcl');

When I do this, I get an error message on the browser, telling me that
MyDbAcl has not been defined in the acl.php file.

What are my options here? The worst case is obviously to include the
MyDbAcl code in the libs, but it isn't really very neat.

Cheers,
ojonam