Well, whether it's memory leaks or not, I'm experiencing a memory
exhaustion.
The code would look like this:

$memorySize = memory_get_usage();// X bytes
$this->model->save($this->data);
$memorySize = memory_get_usage();// X + 2000 bytes
$this->model->create();
$memorySize = memory_get_usage();// X + 2000 bytes

I ran this test a few times by putting it in a function and looping
it.
The results are pretty consistent.
Each Model::Save() increases memory by about 2000 bytes.
Even after I call Model::Create(), the memory does not reduce.

Is there a way to clear the memory?
Does anybody also experience a somewhat similar issue? where by each
Model::Save results in an increase of memory?