I'm getting the error, "DbAcl::allow() - Invalid node" when attempting to
allow node access. The parameters are:

$aro    =       "1"$aco =       "controllers/Pages/delete"$actions      =
"*"$value       =       1$perms =       false$permKeys  =       array(
"_create",      "_read",        "_update",      "_delete")$save =       array()

The ACO specified definitely exists and is in the hierarchy specified. The ARO
also exists. I'm using the examples from the CakePHP book here:
http://book.cakephp.org/view/1550/Setting-up-permissions

I am at a bit of a loss as to what is wrong, here. Can anyone shed some light
on this? The problem is in part: the getAclLink function returns the same error
regardless of whether the ACO or the ARO node is the problem, so its hard to
lock down what exactly is wrong.

I've tried isolating the problem by using the above-linked example and
mirroring actual values in the database (as opposed to a live situation with
dynamically-assigned ARO/ACO) and that hasn't helped me at all.

Thanks in advance!