Hi guys,

I made a project for my faculty , a temporary web site which collects
answers to one poll in cake php 1.3. It runs ok, but when I log into
cake admin, I get error that I have reached my 8mb memory limit.

having in mind that I did not use much resources , and that in total
with auth component I have 10 tables I guess i couldn't made much
mess. Everything was baked, and just a few things I added nothing
special..

So , I read that 8 mb for cake is not so much. What is some regular
sized minimum to run app with cake, and how can I measure project
memory usage in apache in my local machine ?

Thanks, all the best !
Milos