Hi Jeremy,
Thanks for the quick reply unfortunately the link you provided does
not seem to work.

On Apr 13, 12:32 pm, Jeremy Burns | Class Outfit
<[email protected]> wrote:
> This has come up before, but the answer is not obvious. Here's a stolen reply 
> from an earlier post:
>
> This is actually caused by a bug in the PCRE library on Centos / Red Hat. See 
> thishttp://blog.echothis.com/2011/01/27/fixing-cakephp-1-3s-cache-key-err...blog
>  post  for how to fix it.
>
> Jeremy Burns
> Class Outfit
>
> [email protected]http://www.classoutfit.com
>
> On 13 Apr 2011, at 12:25, woodscreative wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> > When I use:
>
> > Inflector::slug("My Lovely & long slug");
>
> > On my local server I get:
>
> > My_Lovely_long_slug
>
> > When I use it on my server I get:
>
> > Lo_l_lo_lu
>
> > What gives? This issue is also affecting all my cache names which I
> > assume are using the Inflector class. Any help appreciated.
>
> > --
> > Our newest site for the community: CakePHP Video 
> > Tutorialshttp://tv.cakephp.org
> > Check out the new CakePHP Questions sitehttp://ask.cakephp.organd help 
> > others with their CakePHP related questions.
>
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > [email protected] For more options, visit this group 
> > athttp://groups.google.com/group/cake-php

-- 
Our newest site for the community: CakePHP Video Tutorials 
http://tv.cakephp.org 
Check out the new CakePHP Questions site http://ask.cakephp.org and help others 
with their CakePHP related questions.


To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected] For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cake-php

Reply via email to