Hi,

I've looked through numerous posts, and tried about 5 different ways
of updating a single column in a record of mine.

Here's my method (within the Auction model class):

        function setFinished($id)
        {
                echo 'Trying to setFinished with id of ' . $id;
                $this->Auction->id = $id;
                $this->saveField('finished', '1');
        }

It adds a new field, with null parameters for every other column to my
DB. I've tried variations of reading the data first with, $this-
>Auction-read(null, $id), and then setting the value, and saving, to
no avail.

Any help?

Thank you - Matthew