Hi,

I am facing some problem when deal with a realtionship tables, the
record is not display :

// in Stock model:
        var $hasAndBelongsToMany = array(
                'Category' => array(
                        'className' => 'Category',
                        'joinTable' => 'category',
                        'foreignKey' => 'stock_id',
                        'associationForeignKey' => category_id',
                        'with' => 'StockCategory',
                ),
        );

// in Stock controller:
$selectedRecord = $this->Stock->StockCategory->find('list',
array( 'fields'=>array('stock_id','category_id'),
'conditions'=>array('stock_id='.$this->Stock->id) ) );
$this->set(compact('selectedRecord'));

I try to copy the SQL by using debug() to phpmysql, and i get 3 lines
of records. but when i try to PRINT_R the $selectedRecord, i can only
get 1 record, example:

Array
(
    [1] => 4
)

Suppose the result have to be :

Array
(
    [1] => 4
    [1] => 7
    [1] => 14
)

Values : 4,7,14 are category_id, [1] is stock_id. There is a table
call "category" to store all the category name.

Please point out whats wrong to my code or logic??

Thanks

Best Regards.