Hi,

Is it necessary to create a controller for each page in \views\pages\
folder?

I have this static page Preschool.html. And I'm getting the following
error message:
Missing Controller
Error: Preschool.htmlController could not be found.

Error: Create the class Preschool.htmlController below in file:
merry_flowers\controllers\preschool.html_controller.php

<?php
class Preschool.htmlController extends AppController {

        var $name = 'Preschool.html';
}
?>
Notice: If you want to customize this error message, create
merry_flowers\views\errors\missing_controller.ctp

Even after creating a controller with the above name and contents, i'm
still getting the same Missing Controller message.

As the notice says, if I create missing_controller.ctp, what should
the contents be?

Please help me. I'm clueless....I'm new to cakephp.

thank you.